Monday, August 31, 2015

Just Another Week...

July 27, 2015

Hola mis queridos,
Hermanas - freezing in July!
Bueno. This week was full of typical missionary things. Some of the stellar moments. We got the go ahead for Julio. He will be baptized this Saturday Agosto 1. AWESOME!! We made some announcements and we just bought him a tie. Not so stellar. He is struggling and we are trying to help him. I have such a testimony that as we ask and search the scriptures the Lord will lead us. I found (I don't know how many) scriptures for him and gave them to him last night. He said they are helping. We will see. Keep him in your prayers.

Cecilia went to the temple with the youth and then gave her testimony about it on Sunday. She is GLOWING!! It was such an incredible feeling! Seriously I am so honored and humbled that I was able to be a part of this transition and change in her life. Speaking of change. Something that was incredibly special for me this week happened during sacrament meeting. I was sitting there thinking and I believe someone had said something earlier or after. (can't remember). But it just hit me. Change is one of the greatest gifts we are given in the world! Through our Savior and Redeemer we can truly change!! FOR GOOD! We can be better then we were before and continue bettering ourselves. I have seen that change in so many lives and I am finally starting to recognize it in my own life. It is an incredible miracle and blessing. I am so grateful for every moment in my mission!! It is the greatest place to find who you are and to help others do so as well. 
Cleaning the font

Other news. Cristhian is doing GREAT! He is still on point for August 15th. We are just seeing a lot of miracles. We also were able to visit Victoria and were an answer to her prayer. We passed by on a day after she had already told us she wouldn't be home but we decided to anyway and she happened to be outside her apartment building and told us that we were an answer to her prayers. (AWESOME! LOVE THE SPIRIT). Really that was our week. Super awesome and full of miracles. 

Oh and I played the piano for the general priesthood meeting musical number and got roped in to playing all the hymns (it was bad). Me and my comp were the only hermanas and we kept confusing all the speakers because they kept saying good afternoon brothers....oh and hermanas and then all the heads would turn and look at us. Real fun. Craziness. Oh and I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish for the first time!! Woohoo!!!

Well I love you all!! Remember who you are and who you stand for and read the talk about waking up early in the Ensign or New Era for Julio. It is great!!! 

Chao,

Hermana Albach

No comments:

Post a Comment