Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tender Mercies Abound

July 13, 2015

Hola todo!!
Ojala que todo este bien en sus vidas ahora!! <Hopefully, all is well with you> So this week was really crazy for us but it was awesome. I am just going to update you on some of the simple things and highlight some awesome moments that we have had. 

Hrma Bernal, Cecilia, Kaitlyn
Cecilia: She had her baptism announced this Sunday. We had a noche de hogar <Family Home Evening> last Monday with her which was a lot of fun. She has been coming to all the activities. She is just so prepared! She passed her baptismal interview!!! WOOHOO!!! We made her some super cute invitations! She is just so great and the best part is that she wants us to come and start teaching her aunt and her cousins the gospel so that they can feel and have the same happiness they do and stop smoking. So great!

Julio: He is also still coming and loving it. He is so smart and knows so much. We are just trying to help him feel still. We were able to identify a lot of his necesidades <needs> this week and think we can now make a lot more progress. 

Tender Mercies---- Interviews with Presidente LaPierre. So choice. They are something I look forward to all the time and this time was no different. I learn so much and able to leave feeling like I have been recharged and can be a better missionary then I was before I entered. He is truly called of God and is helping me to become a better person. 

Service. We had some incredibly sacred and special experiences to serve an hermana this week. Through which I was able to feel the love of the Lord more fully for me and really see the love he has for each and every one of his children. 

Prayer. The Lord ANSWERS prayers. Last week I went and printed out a bunch of pictures from my mission. I had my jacket all day and I thought I had put my usb drive in and then when I went to look for it I couldn't find it. I was sure it was lost. I looked through everything. I was ok with it just a little sad because I knew I had my photos on my card. But then I realized one day that all my photos from my comps was on the usb drive. So I said a prayer and then felt prompted to look again in my backpack. And in a super random pocket that I was sure I had checked before. There it was!! The Lord is there. He loves us and will guide and help us as we humble ourselves before him and have faith in him! 

Love you all and hope you can take time to look for and find the tender mercies that the Lord has for each and every one of you! You are always in my prayers. Keep the faith and be the example of love and service that our Savior needs!!

Love,

Hermana Albach

1 comment:

  1. BORINGGGG WHAT THAT BITCH NEEDED WAS A HARD DICK INSIDE HER PUSSY AND CUM INSIDE. THAT IS WHY YOU FOUND HER IN PARK BENCH CRYING. NOW THAT SHE HAS GREG AND A BABY SHE IS A FAT PIG AND PROBABLY STILL SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION. DID YOU GET BABY BLUES WHEN YOU WHEN THROUGH YOUR LABOUR KAIT? DID YOU GO MAD WITH YOUR POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION?

    ReplyDelete