Monday, February 8, 2016

Rain, Rain, Mud for Days

February 8, 2016

Hola todos!
Ant hill taller than her comp!

So this week I really have no time. My comp has surgery in like half an hour.Hahah. But this week I definitely felt like I was in a jungle because it has been SOOOOO hot and then when you get to the point that you think you can't go any longer it rains. Oh blessed hot rain....where vapor rises from the asphalt on the street. It is crazy! Then it is cooler for like 3 hours and then it is hot again. But hey...i will take fresh and cool for a little bit.

So this week we were able to work almost normally. I love my comp. She makes me laugh quite frequently. We are working to help those that are progressing to really make the big step towards baptism at the end of this month. We were able to teach Juana and she was able to accept a baptismal date for the 5th of March. We will see how it goes. The great thing is that she is already married! Win!!! Love that!! 

Our guide to an investigator's home
I have been studying a lot about how as a missionary I can make the sabbath day a delight when it really just feels like any other day, but as I have studied the scriptures I have found that the Sabbath Day is really all about forgetting oneself and trying your very hardest to do all the things the lord would do, say, and feel on that day. As we ask ourselves this question it becomes super clear and I can testify that the day becomes a delight and something different from the rest of the week! 
I also found a killer scripture in Alma 5:40 that really defines how I feel about the work and my part in it! I hope that you all have a great week and remember who you are and that the Lord is calling each and every one of us to do a great work. We just have to call upon him to know what, when, and how, and then be willing to go and do!!!

Love,

Hermana Albach

More photos:
Ouch!

Frozen bananas keep us cool!

Beautiful countryside

Ah! Blue skies.

Rural Paraguay



1 comment:

  1. Hi pig, did it hurt you when that piece of abortion got out of your pussy? You can take your package of gluten free cookies and insert it through your anus.

    ReplyDelete