Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tegucigalpa or bust!!

November 11, 2015

Meet Hermana Lopez
Hey all! So this is going to be sweet, short, and spiritually super! :) I am now with the Hermana Lopez and I am SO happy! I was happy before and I am sure I will be happy after but it is nice to be with another Latina and to see the world through new eyes!! She is so incredible. Funny, sweet, really patient, and a hard worker. It is shaping up to be a GREAT transfer. 
New Scripture Cases
 We are now waking up an hour earlier so we can do an hour and a half of exercises. It is pretty awesome. Love her! This week was a lot of getting to know the area, each other, and others. We have been working a lot of find new people to teach and helping those we are teaching to progress. We actually got to go to Asuncion all day yesterday, and I got to go again because I have been in Paraguay so long. Reunited with some of the elders that came with me, and went to the temple to take pictures outside. (I'll send those next week.) It was super great. Other than that my ponderizer for the week is psalms 62:6-8. It is so true that as we truly put our trust in the Lord we cannot fail. I love this gospel. I love that as I continue to question and pray that I continue to receive answers and that the Lord truly is at the head of this work. The lord loves each of us and blesses all who strive to do it. I know this is the work of the lord and that I am SO BLESSED to be a part of it and to be continually learning more each and every day!! Love you all and hope you have a great semana <week>!!

Chau,
Hermana Albach 

P.S.: Got Tim Tams from mom and dad so H. Bowen and I HAD to do a Tim Tam Slam :)



So long, my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment