Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Work is the Cure to All

June 8, 2015

Hey everybody,

I really have no time at all but I wanted/needed to get this email off and let you all know that work and service is truly what brings us happiness. This week was a bit of a struggle for me in a number of different ways but I found that as I worked and turned outward I was able to combat and overcome what I was struggling with. It was after the 'trial' of my faith that I was then able to see the Lord's hand in my life and see the miracles. We have a investigator Cecilia that came to church and was treated so great by the youth and members. We also now have another investigator Miguel with a baptismal date. We are very excited for both. I know that as we make goals and plans and bring them to the Lord and ask for his help. He WILL answer, and He WILL help as we do our part to hasten the work. Truly we develop the faith to do this through consistent obedience after which we are worthy to receive the GIFT of faith that God is willing to give. 
9 months out... 9 months to go

Read Faith in Christ: Kevin Pearson's General Conference 2009, I believe. I love you all and will be sending my Happy Hump Day pictures next week to celebrate! Remember that is is only by following and accepting the Lord' will and plan for us that we can truly find and have true happiness and peace in this life. 

I love you all and you are in my prayers. Also, a scripture to remind you of the duty of the members is in Alma 23:4-5. Ammon and Aaron were successful after teaching the members to do the work. From there they were able to convert thousands of souls!! Pretty incredible testament of the importance that each and everyone of us as members of this incredible gospel has!!

Oh Kate! - Hump Day traditions
Love,

hermana albach

No comments:

Post a Comment