Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lightning, Luz, and Tuesday Emails

December 14, 2015

Hey everybody,

As usual don't have much time but I just want to share my simple yet strong testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that HE is the reason for the season. That without Him there would be no happiness. That He is truly the greatest gift that has ever been given to mankind. No amount of time, money, or chucci <fancy> wrapping paper can one up the gift of a Savior to the world. The gift of an ever present  and loving best friend. The gift of repentance and true and lasting peace. 

I know that He LIVES that He loves, and that He is HERE. He is in every act of service, in every smile, and in every tear. The Lord is always WAITING with open arms. So let Him in. Let Him be a part of your life, who you are, and what you can truly become with Him. My favorite scripture and one that has brought me comfort time and time again...when I have to eat something really gross, or when I am watching someone that I love so much make poor decisions and turn away from Christ is this: Phillipians 4:13. TODO LO PUEDO en Cristo que me FORTALECE!!! <I can do everything through Christ which strengthens me.> He is the way, the light and the truth!! 

I love you all and hope you take time to come to know your Savior a little bit better this holiday season. What are you going to give to your Savior? It is HIS birthday and a time that we should focus on how we can truly make Him happier? I am doing great and loving where I am and who I am with and the great potential and power our area has for change and growth!!! 

Love, 

Hermana Albach 

**Not sure what her title means this time but so thankful to read and enjoy her testimony. Mom Albach

No comments:

Post a Comment