Saturday, October 31, 2015

And she turned into a ............ tree!

September 7, 2015

Bueno. Hola mis queridos. Some of you may know that back in the good ol' days that I was in a musical ("Once on this Island") and I turned into a tree in the end. Hashtag: the worst ending in all musicals. Rough. But this week I had a flashback to this moment when I came home from a long day and suddenly in the middle of our street had grown a TREE! Like magic. It was crazy. Random Paraguayan moment that has proven to be full of funny moments to watch cars have to change there entire route to go around things. Good times.
Also we had zone conference that was wonderful. Lots of crazy times in the rain and making a lot of visits with members. We have a lot of potentials due to our visit with members this week and are really excited to be seeing how it goes. 
Sad news. All of our people that we are working with are doing things for the wrong reasons and I think we will be dropping them for a while until they can learn or show us the desire that they need for themselves. 

Volunteering at a
Preschool
Great news. The church is true. I have received a lot of help and guidance this week and I LOVE my mission. Also the Lord puts us in places and shows us just how blessed we really are from our experiences. We had the pleasure to have lunch with a member and she proceeded to share her whole life story. It is so sad and so pain-filled but what I love is that she says that from the moment she was baptized her life changed and became "WOW". Loved it. Today we had the privilege to walk a former missionary and his wife to her house and to see the reception, the love, the excitement, and the tears. Made me realize that it is so worth it and will all be worth it in the end. I am here for a purpose and I am so grateful for this gospel in my life and the chance I have to share it with others. In D&C it talks about how his people must be tried to inherit the kingdom of heaven and all the blessings he has to give. I challenge you all to find this part. It is clsoe to the end and really apply it in your lives. Be grateful for your trials because they are going to change you and make you a better person. 

Love you,
Hermana Albach
Ahhh... I love this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment