Saturday, October 31, 2015

One Year Older and Wiser Too...Happy One Year to Who?? To Me!?

September 14, 2015

Feliz Cumpleanos Mamacita
So this week was a good week. My mom turned 29 again. I turned 1 year old in the mission and it really made me look back over the last year of my life and how I have changed. It is fun to read my journal from a year ago and to see how I have changed and what I still have left to improve and change. 

Love this Hermana Bowen!
Something I realized this week is that the ability to love is a powerful gift and something that truly only comes from our Father in Heaven. I was able to learn more about it reading 4 Nephi and truly what brought these people together and kept them so happy and productive was having the love of Christ and having the ability to give others a chance and some slack. None of us wants to be judged or thought bad of. So why are we so prone to do it with others? We just need to take a step back. Take a deep breath. And give others a break and some slack. We don't know why they did what they did but we know that our Father in Heaven does and he STILL loves them. Just as much as He loves us. We are equal in the eyes of God. We must pray to see others as he sees them and from there we will be able to love them as he does. It was something I realized I still need to change and make better, including with myself. God loves me and he lvoes each and every one of you for where you are RIGHT now and not just for that but for who you have the potential to become. All we can do is to try to inspire others around us through our examples but to continue loving them as they are! 

Nummy leftover treats from a Catholic neighbor
who just had their baby baptized. 
I just love my mission for what it is helping me to learn, become, and change. I love the all encompassing and enabling power of the Atonement. I love knowing that we have each and every companion and area for a reason. I love this gospel with all my heart and I know that it is true. I know because I know the spirit I feel each and every time I bear testimony of it or think of the sacred covenants I have made with my Savior and Father in Heaven. I truly love this gospel and all it has brought me and shown me and will continue to do so!!
Hope you all have a great week and advise you to read 4 Nephi and find things that you can change to make your families or selves just as happy as this people was. 

Love,

Hermana Albach


P.S. We went to the ZOO!









No comments:

Post a Comment